- Laying in a meadow feeling the warm sun on your skin and a springtime breeze wafting through the flowers.
- The “just-right” feeling you get when nestling in your niche embedded into the mattress after a hard day’s work.
- Knowing that today may not be what I wanted it to be, and that’s okay.
- Looking into the eyes of a child and wondering what they’re thinking at that moment.
- A warm hug.
- Putting your feet up on a relaxing cushion after standing up for hours.
- A piece of your favorite cake flavor.
- Puppies (or kittens).
A new love that feels like an old love.
Resting in His Presence is anything good, anything that can illicit warmth, security, and unabiding love. It stands the test of time.